Senior .NET Software Developer (£50k+ relevant to experience)
Together with the world's top provider of share registration services, believes their cutting-edge services will help clients efficiently manage their holdings. Their mission is to provide products and services that are available to everyone in order to improve customer experiences and outcomes. Their clients put their trust in them to handle 1.1 million share plan participants' investments, keep 70 million shareholder records, transmit £900 billion in payments annually, and deal with 27 million shareholders and pensions.
The ideal person
- This role would be ideal for an experienced software developer with knowledge of ASP.Net or .Net Core
- Have experience in MVC, entity framework and N-Tier development (using WCF/WebAPI)
- Have good knowledge of SQL server developer features such as profiler
- Usage of Microsoft DevOps for project collaboration and code base repository
- Experience in usage of unit testing frameworks
- Flexible working / Remote working options
- 35 days annual leave
- Hybrid working available
- Generous matched pension scheme
- Provide skillset in .net development, guidance and support within the delivery function, ensuring that development tasks are appropriately estimated and delivered within given sprints on enterprise bespoke development solutions.
- Based on product configuration, software development's use of third-party components, and interaction with software components, determine the most appropriate techniques for solution implementation.
- Encourage the use of automated unit testing, refactoring, code review, design review, and other SCRUM quality software engineering approaches within the development team.
VANRATH are pleased to be collaborating with a company that offers large-scale solutions to well-known corporations and government agencies. They are in charge of creating and providing scalable, adaptable, and customised case management systems. They use cutting-edge, industry-leading solutions for process, document, and database management and handle more than 4.5 million cases annually.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.