Senior .Net Developer (Hybrid / up to £65k)
Rare opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to join a local team working on Greenfield projects and a range of BI and reporting tools for the Retail sector.
In order to attract and retain the best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working (3 days from home)
- 33 days annual leave (increases with service)
- Free on-site parking
- Range of staff discounts and rewards
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Software Developer with:
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Experience in C# / .Net Core
- Experience working with SQL databases
Successful candidates will join an established local team, your days will be varied and challenging as you:
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Play a key role in the product roadmap over the coming 5 years
- Develop and update the existing suite of Tools & Applications
- Develop brand-new in-house Business tools
This UK wide Client has a small IT team in Belfast, building and maintaining its suite of microservices applications for the wider business.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.