Senior .Net Developer (Get trained in Kubernetes)
Northern Ireland Remote
Due to a period of growth and demand form new and existing clients our own client, an eCommerce software solutions provider has a need for 3 Senor Developers …..
If you are not using Azure or Kuberentes you will get trained up , if you are not doing any front end you will get exposure to Angular . You will work with a team of specialist and will ideally become a Full Stack developer using .Net and Cloud technologies and pitching in with the Front-End stuff too.
Sound Like an interesting Challenge?
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years commercial experience in Software Development.
- Excellent knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of development stack: WebApi, ASP.NET, Cosmos, Restful architecture, Micro services.
- Experience with cloud technologies, Azure an advantage.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development working within an Agile SCRUM team.
- DDD experience an advantage.
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems.
- Outstanding communication skills required - primarily the ability to communicate ideas.
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business.
- Excellent organization skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done.
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures.
What's on offer?
- Flexible/Hybrid Working Model.
- Career growth - tailored learning & development, tuition assistance, and professional certification.
- Health & Wellbeing - dental & health insurance, reduced corporate gym membership.
- Work-Life Balance - 25 days annual leave, flexible working, sports & social club.
- Family - paid maternity & paternity leave, life assurance, income disability cover.
- Financial - competitive salary, pension, bike to work, travel TaxSaver, relocation assistance.
To discuss this in the strictest