.NET Software Developer (Fully remote option)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Developer with experience in a .NET environment to join one of Belfast's most established IT consultancy clients joining a talented team.
The client is a local success story working in the Digital consultancy sector. A Microsoft and Kentico Gold Partner with a pragmatic approach to bringing in new staff. They have an established team, delivering bespoke web applications and software solutions.
You could join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth working on new projects offering variety and the opportunity to learn new skills and technologies.
Given the unique challenges currently presented they have developed a 100% remote interview process via Zoom/Skype right through to on-boarding ensuring they can continue to attract the best talent.
As a Software Developer you will play a key role in the delivery of those bespoke software solutions with key focus on:
- Agreeing specifications and working to client requirements
- Creating, testing and documenting new and amended programs
- Create and maintain back end databases to support future development and testing
- Take responsibility for your project from concept to delivery
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious Software Consultant with:
- Experience in a .NET environment
- Competent understanding of C# & MVC
- Experience in SQL scripting
Strong communication skills, good work ethic and a willingness to learn are also highly desirable.
A generous package is on offer for the right candidate including:
- Salary tailored to your level of experience
- 31 days annual leave, increasing with service
- Comprehensive Sick pay scheme
- Private medical cover including Optical & Dental
- Matched Pension scheme
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 4 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.