Senior .NET C# Developer (75-80k relevant to experience)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £75-80k relevant to experience
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Vacation and additional personal leave
- RRSP matching
- Full group benefits (50% paid by company)
- Work from home and set your own schedule flexibility
The ideal person
- The ideal candidate for this position would be a developer with experience creating C# applications, who has worked in an Agile/DevOps environment, and has a strong collaborative and problem-solving attitude.
- While familiarity in the insurance or financial services sectors is not strictly required, it would be beneficial.
- Having some experience with front-end programming using React/Angular and UI/UX designs
- Having some familiarity with public cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- The candidate will work as part of a scrum team with other creative developers, product owners, and DevOps engineers to develop ground-breaking insurance industry products.
- They will actively participate in scrum planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
- They will create PWAs using WebAssembly (Blazor).
VANRATH are proud to work with an organisation that aspires to become the model for developing ties with the community and fulfilling its objectives. They always consider the opinions of their co-workers, which fosters innovation, and they aren't hesitant to push the boundaries. They have a defined organisational structure, strategy, and decision-making spheres. They are working toward a certain objective, and it is clear that their efforts are having that effect as they've grown year on year for the past number of decades.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.