Senior C# .NET Developer (45k, hybrid, Belfast)
Salary and benefits
- Salary up to £45k relevant to experience
- Hybrid working (usually 1 day per week in office on a Wednesday)
- Private healthcare
- Frequent team outings
- 5+ years experience as a C# and ASP.NET developer
- Experience using MS SQL and React for front end UI development
- Working knowledge with Azure DevOps and Azure development
- Source control and release management via GitHub
- Experience with RESTful API development and be able to use Jira for backlog management
- Using Blazor and having AWS knowledge are also desirable but not essential
- To continue to create, enhance, test, maintain, and provide support .NET web-based software programmes
- To undertake intricate designing, analysis, and programming to satisfy business needs.
- To cooperate and interact with internal stakeholders and outside data providers
- To create CI/CD techniques (GitHub actions)
- Examine and investigate new technologies and tools that can improve their software services.
Vanrath are proud to be representing a Belfast based company that are providing services to the media rights and broadcast industry. They are helping their clients leverage power of their data to ensure copyright owners are fairly benefitting from their IP. Their services also include administration, multi-territorial online licensing and processing solutions. They're currently seeking a well rounded .NET developer that is able to develop their products further and meet market demands
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.