Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a thriving Financial Services organisation that offers some of the best benefits on the market.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation.
This role will be Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Hybrid Working (2 days in Office - 3 days at Home) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre
£28,000 - £30,000 (Fully Negotiable)+ Discretionary Bonuses + Up to 20% Employer pension + 37 Days Holiday + Tonnes more fantastic benefits
- Commercially focused with experience in brand awareness and lead generation activities across all digital marketing channels
- Activate and manage digital marketing activities as part of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Provide performance results of digital marketing campaign activities on a weekly & monthly basis
- Ensure that all digital activities have integrity and fit within set brand guidelines to strengthen the brand reputation
- Develop and implement a new organic social media strategy
- Respond on a daily basis to online enquiries
- Develop and optimise a new website to provide more enquiries for the business
- Data management to target new customers
- Produce and present Powerpoint presentations to a high level
- Contribute to managing the marketing campaign budget
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- 2 years commensurate marketing experience within a similar role (in-house preferred)
- Experience of creating and delivering marketing plans, campaigns, and messaging initiatives to time, scope and budget;
- Knowledge of planning and executing SEO marketing strategies;
- Experience of developing and delivering an effective social media strategy, and developing high-quality marketing materials
- Experience of developing and circulating internal communications for key marketing and business projects
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."