VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Marketing Executive with a thriving business based in Mid Ulster. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that continues to enjoy significant periods of growth.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - up to £40,000
- Progression opportunities
- Monday to Friday
- Onsite parking
About your next employer
The post holder will work alongside the Marketing Director to create marketing campaigns for organisations product brands using a variety of marketing techniques.
- Digital marketing: 4 years (required)
- Marketing: 4 years (required)
- Ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
- Have a proven track record of using digital marketing technology, social platforms (including paid social advertising), offline platforms and analytical tools to acquire new customers and achieve sales and to build loyalty with existing customers.
- Have a commercial understanding and experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Feel comfortable talking on camera
- Have the ability to provide visual direction for social content and visual communications
What you'll do
- Working closely with key stakeholders to develop a strategic marketing plan in line with key objectives and establish KPIs for evaluation.
- Design and implement an upper funnel strategy that will raise brand awareness and secure new sales across markets.
- Design and implement a tailored marketing plan specific for the trade side of the business.
- Work with key suppliers to uncap budget opportunity and develop specific brand focused campaigns in line with their key brand objectives.
- Lead on social activity across all active platforms, drive engagement and work closely with the sales team to showcase our expertise and extensive product portfolio.
- Design a proactive in store event plan that will engage and attract new customers and drive regional brand awareness.
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.