VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Marketing Assistant (Technology) for a leading global law firm.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm has a fantastic reputation for progressing people within the organisation.
This role is Hybrid Working (3 Days in Belfast City Centre (State of the Art Office) + 2 days Working From Home)
This is a Monday - Friday position
Fully negotiable + Progression Opportunities & Global Benefits Package
The role of the Senior Assistant is to assist senior members of the Digital & Marketing Technology Team on projects and higher level tasks and to act as a
'go-to' across our Marketing Technology platforms.
Being a point of contact for our Marketing Technology Systems (EPiC, Vuture, AOC Dynamics, AOhub) and
providing best practice advice and guidance to users.
* Providing ad-hoc training to users of our Marketing Technology Systems, as and when needed.
* Supporting on the creation of Marketing Technology process documents and guides.
* Assisting on key projects, providing updates to management on a regular basis.
* Troubleshooting issues across our Marketing Technology Systems and liaising with senior members of the team or external system providers, as and when needed.
* Ensuring any system upgrades and enhancements to our platforms are correctly tested and
* Supporting on the distribution of firm-wide email campaigns, including producing analytics reports and giving advice on how to improve campaigns in the future.
The Ideal Person
- Strong experience of working with data and a good understanding of how information systems and
* Strong experience of data handling with an attention for detail.
* Excellent knowledge of Excel, and a good working knowledge of Word and Outlook.
* Very high attention to detail and ability to quality check own work.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence. Thanks.
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
'' My experience of Vanrath has been very positive. They are a very professional organisation and all the staff I came across were extremely helpful and polite regardless of what my query or concerns were.''
''VANRATH were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, VANRATH were already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that they understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose