Your new employer:
VANRATH are proud to be working with a hugely successful and growing global firm. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an inclusive and vibrant growing team with proven career and life progression. The client is offering a lucrative rewarding and flexible package to the successful applicant, with the opportunity to work with global diverse clients. This is a career defining opportunity for a tax professional to join a dynamic, inclusive and fully supported team.
What's in it for you?
- Top remuneration package salary with car choice, annual performance team and individual bonus
- Flexible working with hybrid working fully supported
- Generous holiday allowance with options to top up holidays
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Be part of a supported, inclusive, vibrant culture
- Huge Opportunity for progression
- Excellent communicator both written and orally
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality delivery
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and consult appropriately within the firm
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver financial metrics
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide exceptional client service. A key expectation will be well-managed project service with high quality deliverables that demonstrates that value has been provided to the client
- Build relationships within the firm to support the identification of opportunities and provide deep specialist assistance to clients.
- Develop a significant contribution to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and targeting / building relationships in the business community to win projects on new clients.
- Responsible for providing coaching and support to more junior members of the team to support them on client and project work and through personal development
What you'll do
You'll be working alongside specialists on a day-to-day basis to broaden your experience of different business tax areas to help clients through the challenges of tax planning both UK and international and to provide support on merger and acquisitions transactions both from a tax due diligence and a tax structuring point of view.
The varied work, which encompasses all corporate tax advisory matters that include corporate and shareholder reorganisations, corporate restructuring, corporate acquisitions and, disposals (with a particular focus on tax due diligence and tax structuring projects), refinancing, BEPS and international tax, means ultimately this role will offer broad experience with significant exposure to senior stakeholders, responsibility in key decisions and a more varied portfolio to help you develop your career, within a supportive, relaxed, rewarding team.
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.