Are you a Senior Management Accountant who is interested in joining a niche sector for a growing company based in Belfast City Centre? This is an opportunity for the successful applicant to join a business where you would quickly progress to the position of Financial Controller, helping to manage the entire Finance Function for the business.
What's in it for you?
- Salary £45,000 - £52,000
- Joining a stable working environment
- Opportunity to progress within the business quickly
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a successful business who operate within a niche sector, they are currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for assisting the wider finance team, ensuring the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts.
To be considered for this role, it is essential to have proven commercial experience of working in a fast-paced month end cycle, along with having a flexible approach to assisting in other areas.
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Proven ability to take responsibility and work to strict reporting and commercial deadlines
- Strong Excel skills including Pivots & vLookups
- Strong communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll do
- Assist with month end close
- Ownership of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet review against budget and Latest Best Estimate for certain areas of the business
- Presentation of results and variances to senior management
- Input to working capital and cash flow analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- General ledger maintenance
- Ad hoc project accounting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.