Have you experience within Manufacturing? Do you want to take a step up to Senior Management Accountant in a varied role that asks where the numbers come from and where you can add true value to a business?
In order to attract the very best Management Accountant for this role a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great salary 50-55k
- 2pm finish Friday
- Working closely with Group FD
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the Management Accountant will be responsible for business units within Northern Ireland - producing monthly management accounts with detailed analysis
Core Responsibilities include;
- Analyse manufacturing costs and compare standard costs to actual production costs.
- Review monthly performance including variance to budget and forecast, trend analysis, department reviews, providing comprehensive commentary, and identifying areas of opportunity
- Support strategic decision-making through the collection and analysis of customer data.
- Presentation of analysis to Senior Management
- Assist in the preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts.
- Performing various reconciliations and analyses for management review as part of the month-end close process.
- Prepare, analyze and report KPIs to the Management team.
- Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Drive process improvements to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners.
- Assist in preparing periodic forecasts and the annual budget exercise
- Assist in preparation for available grants and R&D tax claims
- Active involvement in the day-to-day running of the business.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or QBE within Manufacturing
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of NetSuite
- The ideal candidate has a good mixture of practice and industry experience and can demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.