VANRATH are delighted to be assisting with the recruitment of a Legal Operations Specialist for a leading Technological company that has proved to be one of the best employers in NI.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days at Home, & 2 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices- Permanent position.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.30pm, with a 1-hour lunch) - Full flexibility available on start and finish times.
£45,000 - £50,000 (Fully Negotiable) + additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks, alongside real opportunities for progression (also 33 days holidays, and free car parking + much more)
- Development and maintenance of Legal policies and procedures;
- Create processes and practices to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the Legal team;
- Managing and supporting projects supported by the legal team;
- Identify and implement Legal team tools to streamline new or existing practices (managing design, rollout, and training) within the Legal team
- Create and maintain documentation for Legal team operations supported workflows.
- Maintenance and reporting of IP portfolio, policies and strategies.
The Ideal Person:
- 3 Years' + experience in a Legal Specialist role is essential
- Legal/Law degree educated is preferred
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and non verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Proven track record of delivery in a busy environment
About the Company:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business as we further our mission to revolutionise the way people experience technology in the connected world.
Aswell as a competitive remuneration package with enhanced benefits, we offer:
- A fun, creative, and collaborative environment, working in a company built on honesty, flexibility and hard work;
- Joining a growing company that's evolving all the time, giving you the opportunity to test yourself and your role to maximise your potential;
- Being surrounded by a group of passionate, motivated people. We are a friendly, straightforward, talented bunch that keeps it light-hearted;
- Opportunities for you to grow your professional competence and personal development.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.