2022 was a fantastic year for this globally recognised fin-tech organisation, they attracted in a huge partnership with Google which has got off to an incredible start. This partnership will allow you unlimited access to GCP certifications along with plenty of interesting work pushing into ultra modern architectures and technology.
We helped secure several roles for Java Devs with this Company throughout 2022, all of whom are very positive about the organisation and the opportunities they have been given to up skill and grow in such a short space of time...its a pleasure to be recruiting for them again due to continued growth.
£45,000 - £60,000 - 3+ Years Experience.
- 15% - 20% bonus
- Up to 20% pension
- Unlimited access to GCP certifications & training
- 25 days holiday allowance + NI Holidays
- Private medical/Dental cover
- Gym Membership
- Bachelor's degree (with honors) or equivalent/better strongly preferred, but substantial relevant experience could substitute
- Strong knowledge of core Java skills, 3 plus years significant experience
- Experience working with multithreaded applications and core Java libraries
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand, and easily maintainable
- Experience of financial markets/exchange space and working with financial applications
- Experience CICD and Cloud operations
- Experience using Confluence, JIRA, or other Atlassian tools.
As a Senior you will:
- Contribute to system design collaborating with various teams to build fit for purpose platforms.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide mentoring and technical direction to development, helping to identify technical solutions to realise design.
- Completes research and conducts POCs on new technologies.
- Participates in CICD development pipelines, contributing to modern test and delivery techniques
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to application and cloud challenges.