This isn't your conventional software firm, each person adds their own distinct voice, viewpoint, and skill.
They collaborate with 85 of the Top 100 firms, power approximately 10 billion interactions every year, have developed nearly 1000 new patents and publications, and have received several industry honours.
This Client believes in career opportunities for everybody, and it shows as their employees stay with them for twice as long as the industry norm.
We are searching for innovators with passion, creativity, and drive to assist them in facing new challenges while achieving real outcomes for their worldwide consumers.
If you want to make a significant difference at scale, then this is a great company to be with!
- Up to £70,000
- 100% remote option
- Up to 19% pension (8% personal contribution)
- 12% Bonus
- 25 Days Annual leave plus Public Holidays
- Remote first and flexible working
- Private health Insurance - 100% premium paid
- Private dental insurance - 50% premium paid
- Life Insurance
- Creates, implements, and tests sophisticated software applications/services/systems.
- Be involved in Green field based development including R&D into new technologies
- Manages mid-level designs and contributes to higher-level designs.
- Conducts and leads design reviews.
- Participates in the testing process by using TDD, test review and analysis, test execution, and software certification.
- Through code/design reviews and peer-programming activities, provides peer advice to other Senior Software, Software, and Associate Software Engineers.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing software at scale is required.
- At least two years of expertise with Agile working methods and methodology is required.
- At least 5 years of experience with Java programming. Knowledge of several frameworks and open source libraries connected to the stack is beneficial.
- Object Oriented analysis and design experience is required.
- It is vital to be able to demonstrate working knowledge of and experience with cloud systems such as Amazon AWS.
- Prior experience designing microservices with Spring Boot is required.
- Prior experience deploying as Docker containers is preferred.
VANRATH are committed to providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process for all their candidates.
VANRATH is a leading recruitment agency in Northern Ireland. Established in 2000, they've placed over 15,000 candidates so far, supporting them through every step of the recruitment process. Today, VANRATH is the most reviewed and highest-rated agency in Northern Ireland. They have over 1000 Google reviews, and a client retention rate of 96%.