Contract Senior IT PM (App Development)
Looking for your next career step as a Senior IT PM? This might be a good option with one of Northern Ireland's major organisations.
A utility organisation, based in Northern Ireland requires a Senior IT Project Manager with demonstrable experience of taking projects and being responsible for the full delivery, working with business stakeholders and third party suppliers. Duration is an initial 6 months, with possibility to extension. Example recent projects include (changing paper-based documents etc. to mobile), testing apps, software upgrades, SAP upgrades and internal software development projects.
- Manage and deliver projects across a large public sector organisation.
- Deliver project on time and to budget in line with approved standards.
- Work with key stakeholders and third party suppliers for this application development project .
The Ideal Person
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years' experience in a project management role within a major organisation;
- Have worked for at least 3 years in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have experience of leading ICT supported projects with a budget of over £100,000
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
- Hold an ITIL foundation certificate
£400-500 per day.
- (Inside IR35)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior IT Contract PM Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…