VANRATH Recruitment is honoured to be assisting the world's largest financial derivatives exchange and trading organisation in their search for an IT SNR Business Analyst to join their team. At least four years of experience as a Business Analyst is required; experience working in a fintech, or financial organisation is desired.
The client is undergoing a major transformation to move their business to the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The partnership has secured substantial funds for their transformation and will train and educate their employees, as well as create opportunities for future promotion.
The ideal candidate will be a technical expert who will function as a liaison between the organisation and the development team. They must be able to negotiate and persuade other members of the team, as well as write and communicate properly.
- Analysis planning, Monitoring and Communication responsibilities individually and for team members
- Required to gather requirements, write user stories, interface specs, UI specs ad reports.
- Assists with storyboarding, prototyping, and research
- Oversees user acceptability testing and reviews QA testing methodologies and test plans.
- Experienced with visual modelling, data, and automation software.
- 2:1 or equivalent in a Business Analytic Degree or an IT related degree
- Experience of working on projects throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Previous experience working with data/automation or visual modelling tools will be advantageous
- Proficient in the use of JIRA and confluence
- Hybrid Working (Advised to visit the office 2 days a week)
- Pension contribution
- Up to 10% bonus on basic salary
- Private Medical care
- Private Dental Care (unlimited check-ups, polishes, and X-rays)
- Up to 540£ towards annual gym memberships
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.