Are you a skilled business analyst with experience in the finance sector working on software projects throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle? Have you worked cross-functionally with engineering teams, led a team, and have you a working knowledge of finance? Then Joining this company will be the perfect opportunity for you!
A successful candidate will translate requirements accurately into road maps, milestones, and user stories, apply complex business rules, and interpret regulatory documents. They will also support other members of the software team by resolving technical issues and interacting with clients in the sector.
- Ensure the delivery roadmap is aligned with the priorities of the business, and work closely with the business product owners, analysts, and developers
- to develop models and reports that provide interpretation and insights into business data.
- Information processing and data mapping
- Client communication
- Problem identification and analysis
- Using data science to identify and analyse problems
- Ensure the business prioritisation gates within the SDLC are utilised efficiently by guiding product owners and analysts throughout the SDLC
- Support the team's involvement in a well-defined SDLC that supports planning, prioritisation, and delivery requirements.
Skills, qualifications, and knowledge required:
- Third level qualifications (Business, Finance, or IT related fields) or equivalent industry experience
- Effective Communication skills (both verbal and written) essential
- Agile methodologies and SDLC
- Experience delivering platforms across multiple teams
- Being able to work as part of a team but taking the initiative to work alone
- Strong analytic and reporting skills, highly numerate with the ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximise efficiency and to meet strict deadlines
- Experience of the full software development life-cycle in a technical role
- Enterprise system experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.
"I would highly recommend Rachel Boyle. I worked with Rachel to find the next best role in my career. She clearly understood through conversation and my CV what I was looking for and worked with me to find the position that I wanted.
Rachel was very easy to communicate with and was diligent in her approach from the initial search to securing my new job.
I am very happy with the service received from Rachel and VANRATH.