Are you a skilled Business Analyst with a thorough understanding of the entire Software Development life cycle and a thorough awareness of the Fintech industry?
Are you a strong, confident communicator with the ability to lead a team and are you familiar with financial terms? This could be the ideal position for you!
The ideal applicant will ensure that requirements are clearly defined using road maps, milestones, and user stories, in addition to being able to apply complicated business principles.
Their tasks also include assisting with technical difficulties and engaging with industry clients
- Creating models and reports that give interpretation and insights into corporate data is required.
- Collaborate closely with business product owners, analysts, and developers
- Hold meetings to explore possible solutions and difficulties.
- Organise Client and Stakeholder meetings
- Make use of data science to identify and analyse problems.
- Assist the team in understanding the necessity of focusing on each milestone and release in order to complete the project on schedule.
- A good academic background (2:1 or above in Finance, Business, or IT related fields)
- Have experience in leading projects through the full SDLC in an IT firm or in the Fintech industry
- Experienced in adopting Agile methodologies
- A track record of successfully completing many long-term projects.
- Strong verbal and writing communication abilities are essential.
- The ability to multitask, prioritise tasks, and manage time effectively in order to maximise efficiency and meet strict deadlines.
Up to 55k Salary, up to 10% bonus on basic salary
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.
"I would highly recommend Rachel Boyle. I worked with Rachel to find the next best role in my career. She clearly understood through conversation and my CV what I was looking for and worked with me to find the position that I wanted.
Rachel was very easy to communicate with and was diligent in her approach from the initial search to securing my new job.
I am very happy with the service received from Rachel and Vanrath.