VANRATH are delighted to be assisting their client, a large Healthcare organisation based in Belfast in their search for a Band 7 Senior IPC Practitioner.
This is a Band 7 role with a starting annual salary of £40,057 plus excellent benefits exclusive to VANRATH candidates.
The Ideal Person
- State registered paramedic or NMC registered nurse
- Hold a relevant University Degree (or 5 years practical experience)
- Relevant experience in a similar role and Band 5 or 6 level
- Work with the IPC (IPC) Lead to deliver a Trust-wide IPC Service. This will include the prevention, detection, monitoring, evaluation and surveillance of infections as part of the Trust IPC Strategy.
- Work autonomously and as a team leader in the provision of expert IPC advice to a wide range of staff and in the implementation of initiatives to reduce healthcare -associated infection (HCAI).
- Lead and provide line management for direct reports within the IPC team.
- Be a subject matter expert in relation to IPC on behalf of the organisation and in relation to education and training.
- Be required to participate in the IPC rota (rota covers 7 day week) and provide on-call expert IPC advice and outbreak management Trust-wide.
- Deputise for the Trust IPC 8A Lead in their absence.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.