Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a local client within financial services seeking to take on board a Senior Internal Auditor ACA into their growing team.
This role is ideally suited to an external auditor with broad practice experience seeking to make a move into a Senior Internal Auditor ACA within financial services.
Salary & Benefits
- 40,000 - 45,000
- 10% Pension
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory days
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in office
- Leader in Financial Services
- City Centre Office
- Offer a national scope to clients are projects
- Excellent Benefits
- Hybrid & Remote working options
- Delivering elements of a regular or complex audit engagement
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
- Coaching auditors and supporting them to realise their potential on the engagement
- Leveraging our industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Effectively sharing knowledge across the function in relation to specific engagements
- ACA Qualified with ideally 1-2 years PQE
- Audit trained with 3-4 years experience
- Strong understanding of internal controls & procedures
If you are interested in hearing more about this Senior Internal Auditor ACA or applying for any other roles within Accountancy & Finance in the Belfast area, please contact Kilian Gargan of Vanrath.