Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a local client within financial services seeking to take on board a Senior Internal Auditor into their growing team.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with coming from either an internal or external audit background with at least three years relevant experience.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office
- Car Allowance
- Assist Internal Audit Management in the Execution & delivery of the Annual Audit Plan
- Be a key contributor to the success of the Sarbanes-Oxley (Sox) Programme which includes executing walk-throughs, performing testing of key financial reporting and disclosure controls, remediation testing, deficiency analysis and reporting.
- Perform risk-based operational and financial and operational audits as needed.
- Present and discuss adequately supported audit findings, recommendations and conclusions with management.
- Help Manage and train Junior team members as needed.
- Track outstanding recommendations on an ongoing basis to ensure that these are adequately implemented.
- Prepare flow charts, identify key controls and draft risk-based Audit Programmes.
- Prepare and present status updates as requested by the audit manager.
- Work with Management and External Auditors as required by the audit manager.
- ACA Qualified with ideally 1-2 years PQE
- Audit trained with 3-4 years experience
- Strong understanding of internal controls & procedures
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or applying for any other roles within Accountancy & Finance in the Belfast area, please contact Kilian Gargan of Vanrath.