My client specializes in the development of cutting-edge technology solutions for merchants, prioritizing exceptional service and support for their partners. As a global payment processing company, they collaborate with industry leaders to deliver intelligent and seamless customer business solutions.
Since its establishment in 2003, this American-based company has experienced remarkable growth, driven by a commitment to continuous learning and advancement. They highly value the growth and development of individuals and teams, encouraging employees to approach challenges with creativity and innovation.
The organization offers a comprehensive range of services including payment processing and POS solutions, cash advances, risk management, fraud detection, reporting and analytics tools, as well as integration support and technical guidance for partners.
With a global operations team consisting of over 700 members and serving more than 125,000 clients worldwide, the company generates an annual revenue exceeding 65 billion. Joining this company presents a risk-free opportunity due to its steady growth.
Currently, they are seeking a Senior Integration Engineer II to contribute to the design and delivery of complex technology solutions for partners. This role entails providing technical guidance and support, coordinating pre and post-sale implementation, and enhancing the integration experience for partners. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for technology, demonstrate proven experience, and collaborate closely with Sales Engineers to provide the right technical solutions that meet partners' needs.
Requirements to Apply:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical role related to engineering, such as Developer, QA, Technical Support, or Integrations Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in the Payments domain.
- Exceptional technical skills in implementing web services and integrating APIs.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and comprehending code in multiple programming languages.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities for customer and partner issues.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technical systems and applications.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively to meet partner needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an engaging presentation style and exceptional written communication.
- Customer-centric mindset with a proactive approach.
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work effectively across various internal departments, including Product, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
-Flexible vacation policy.
-6% company bonus.
-Private Medical Insurance for the employee.
-Life Assurance (4x salary).
-Income Protection (75% of salary until state retirement age).
-Work From Home allowance (£60/month with £26 tax-free per HMRC rules).
-One-time Home Office setup allowance (£500).
-Pension Contributions (5% employer contributions).
-Co-working space day or month passes if you prefer working with others.
If you are interested in this position or any other opportunities, please reach out directly to Rachel Boyle on LinkedIn.