Looking for your next career step and want to be involved in one of the largest and most successful firms within their sector or If you are ready to make the move into a more senior and 3rd line role but don't feel like the progression opportunity is there in your current role, this might be the role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from home / office model ongoing
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Package
- Benefits Package
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career and support both the IT function and the wider business within Northern Irelands largest providers within their sector.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Infrastructure and IT Support Talent and they have gained a fantastic reputation and incredibly positive career progression.
One of the main focuses of this role is around providing specialist guidance information to the Support, Systems testing and quality assurance sectors. It's an amazing opportunity to lead your own projects and progress your own skills with various available training and development platforms.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ year's experience working in an Infrastructure role, with specifically having had experience at a third level role supporting a number of various other technologies and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more senior role:
- Comprehensive understanding of Office365, Active Directory, SQL Server and Sharepoint.
- Strong knowledge of Storage Area Networks and backup systems..
- Azure experience is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of VMware
- Competent in configuration / maintenance of Cisco network equipment and have ability to investigate, diagnose and resolve complex LAN / WLAN / WAN issues.
As a senior infrastructure engineer you will:
- Ensure stability of all IT infrastructure and components
- Monitoring and management of IT server estate and local / wide area networks.
- Ownership of IT Infrastructure operational processes and controls.
- Own and manage IT infrastructure projects.
- Act as a technical escalation point for members of the IT Service Desk.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.