Dublin with hybrid
VANRATH are partnering with one of Ireland's leading employers, presently seeking a HR Officer to join their Supply Chain Division on a one year fixed term contract.
As HR Officer you will work as a partner to the HRBP Supply Chain team to provide the full range of HR services.
This position calls for a team player with a high degree of enthusiasm, coupled with the ability to achieve results and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be required to travel between various sites across Dublin.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to 40k euro
- Hybrid working supported.
- Bonus of 5%
- Third level qualification in HR/Business related discipline or equivalent.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar HR role with exposure to employee relations, and HR Operations.
What you'll do
- Responsible for HR administration, including resourcing, induction process, probation, off boarding, retirement, HR KPIs, resolving payroll queries, and processing status changes to the HR Operation team.
- Support and assist managers in employee relation matters including investigations, disciplinary meetings and hearings. This will involve activities such as attending meetings, taking minutes and drafting letters.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing engagement, communications and culture development initiatives on site.
- Provide HR officer support for HR wide initiatives including any projects.
- Provide advice on all HR policies to Managers and colleagues to promote consistent and fair application.
Full spec available upon request.
For further information on this job, or any other HR related job apply via the link below or contact Richard McFarland for a confidential chat