Job Title: Senior HR Consultant
Location: Belfast (Hybrid)
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Are you an experienced HR Professional looking for the move that will help you progress your career? Do you have a passion to work as part of a specialist team in an open, flexible, and challenging environment? If so, I'd love to hear from you...
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our continually growing client as they search for the next exceptional HR Consultant to join their high-performing team of HR professionals.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive Salary - £235-45k
- Hybrid Working
- Consolidated working week
- Wellbeing days
- Investment in your learning & development
- Life Insurance
...and many more
- Advise and provide hands-on support in respect of Employee Relations matters, including, for not limited to, disciplinary, grievance, dignity at work, bullying and harassment, appeals.
- Bring new thinking to client organisations, allowing the development of their HR function, support best practices, develop successful leaders and add value.
- Build long-term, lasting relationships to become a trusted advisor, supporting clients through a variance of challenges and opportunities.
- The design, development, and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and processes that provide up-to-date and best practice foundations for day-to-day people management.
- Provision of on-site support to clients on a full range of HR functions including disciplinary, grievances, and other employee-related issues.
- Advise and provide hands-on support with respect to organisational reviews, reorganisations, redundancy programme implementation, and job evaluations.
- Advise, design, and support recruitment and selection processes relevant to client needs.
- Business development, including networking and involvement in commercial activities to develop and market our services to new and existing clients.
- A strong relationship builder with experience in working with varied stakeholders developing long-lasting professional relationships.
- Totally customer-driven and focused on delivering results.
- Excited and motivated by variety.
- Motivated by and comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to think on your feet, generating options and ideas in response to customer needs and challenges.
- Applies commercial thinking both to the customer and Think People's needs.
- Applies structure and planning to ensure delivery of results.
- 3rd level education in a HR, Law, or Business-related subject.
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience as a HR generalist, with strong technical HR knowledge and evidence of delivering HR projects and on-the-ground support.
- Track record of taking ownership to manage HR projects to their conclusion that meet deadlines and are within budget.
- Track record of managing Employee Relations cases
- A driving license with the ability to travel to client sites across NI, RoI, and the UK when necessary.
- Associate member of CIPD.
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience as a HR generalist, with strong technical HR knowledge and evidence of delivering HR projects and on-the-ground support.
- Qualification and experience in mediation.
- Experience in a consultancy or similar environment.
- In-depth knowledge of ROI and GB employment law.
For further information on this exciting HR Consultant vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.