Vanrath are now hiring for Northern Ireland's leading independent publishing, exhibition and events company.
The company is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join the creative team. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of design and ability to vary style and layouts.
This role gives you the opportunity to work in different sectors such as food, drink, hospitality, petroleum, convenience, retailing, supermarket, independent retailing, veterinary and the consumer side of fashion, weddings, tourism and leisure.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (3 days in office / 2 days at home)
£27,000 - £32,000 + Commission
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses: websites, digital magazines, email campaigns, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and event and exhibition graphics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with our various in-house brands
- Work with sales and editorial teams to reach goals in line with company brand values
- A minimum of three years' experience in a Graphic Design or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft programmes, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Positive, can-do attitude, driven and committed.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- A team player with exceptional organisational and technical skills
- Ability to work across a broad range of industries and meet publishing deadlines
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
- Experience using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Assist with website content management, maintenance, and advertising
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
When you work with a recruiter you are automatically in a select list. If you match the qualifications of a job the recruiter is working on, you'll be then put into a carefully curated list of candidates. Now your 1 in 1000 selection becomes more like 1 in 10 depending on the job role. For businesses, they get a select list of hand-picked candidates and workers are in a better position to stand out and be put forward for a job by being able to promote themselves to the recruiter with a human conversation.
A recruiter will know the business they hire for personally. When you send across your CV and you get to speak to a recruiter let them be your cheerleader. After a conversation to explain what you want and what you can offer it's their job to sell you to the business.
Good recruiters have a ton of industry contacts. An experienced recruiter will know lots of hiring managers who work within your field. If you don't get the first position you are interviewed for, your recruiter will likely have a few more in mind or know of some upcoming that they can keep in touch for, so it's worth leaving your contact details.