Vanrath are now hiring for Northern Ireland's leading independent publishing, exhibition and events company.
The company is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join the creative team. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of design and ability to vary style and layouts.
This role gives you the opportunity to work in different sectors such as food, drink, hospitality, petroleum, convenience, retailing, supermarket, independent retailing, veterinary and the consumer side of fashion, weddings, tourism and leisure.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (3 days in office / 2 days at home)
£27,000 - £32,000 + Commission
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses: websites, digital magazines, email campaigns, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and event and exhibition graphics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with our various in-house brands
- Work with sales and editorial teams to reach goals in line with company brand values
- A minimum of three years' experience in a Graphic Design or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft programmes, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Positive, can-do attitude, driven and committed.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- A team player with exceptional organisational and technical skills
- Ability to work across a broad range of industries and meet publishing deadlines
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
- Experience using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Assist with website content management, maintenance, and advertising
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.
96% Client Retention
We aim to provide a quality service meeting and going beyond our clients expectations.
1,000+ Google Reviews
With over 1,000+ reviews on Google we are the most reviewed and highest rated agency in Northern Ireland
15,000+ Candidates Placed
We have built thousands of career success stories over the last 23 years