Vanrath are now hiring for Northern Ireland's leading independent publishing, exhibition and events company.
The company is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join the creative team. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of design and ability to vary style and layouts.
This role gives you the opportunity to work in different sectors such as food, drink, hospitality, petroleum, convenience, retailing, supermarket, independent retailing, veterinary and the consumer side of fashion, weddings, tourism and leisure.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (3 days in office / 2 days at home)
£27,000 - £32,000 + Commission
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses: websites, digital magazines, email campaigns, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and event and exhibition graphics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with our various in-house brands
- Work with sales and editorial teams to reach goals in line with company brand values
- A minimum of three years' experience in a Graphic Design or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft programmes, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Positive, can-do attitude, driven and committed.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- A team player with exceptional organisational and technical skills
- Ability to work across a broad range of industries and meet publishing deadlines
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
- Experience using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Assist with website content management, maintenance, and advertising
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''