VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Tech focused - rapidly growing - company with the recruitment of degree educated Graduates who would like to move into a company that they can progress their career within.
The role available is an Senior Operations Associate - There are key areas that an individual can move into whether it be Customer Success, Collections, Logistics, Business Management. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
The role is based in Belfast City Centre - Monday - Friday (Permanent) - After probation period of 3 months is passed then Hybrid working is offered.
£23,500 + £2,500 share options + Performance review 2 times a year (likely to get salary increase/promotion) + other Additional Benefits (Top Company). Some of the best benefits on the market (full benefits package available upon request)
The Ideal Person
- Having a degree is an essential criteria - The degree can be in any area of study
- For Senior position - relevant experience is preferred
- Someone who wants to progress their career - an individual who wants to make a strategic move for their career
- Passionate individual and a strong communicator
- Individual with initiative
- Experience with any of SQL, Looker, Lean or FCA is beneficial but not essential
The Operations Associate role overs the successful candidate the choice of four areas to work within - the area that is best suited to yourself will become much clearer throughout the interview process. Making this an extremely valuable process.
- Once established within the function chosen, the successful candidate will continue to grow their skill-base. You will be key in developing, improving and implementing key operational processes. You will also work with internal and external stakeholders to uncover challenges and work together on solutions. In the longer term your role may grow to increase role responsibilities and ownership.
Full Job spec available upon request
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
From working closely with graduates, we know that learning, professional development and company culture is just as important to candidates as their starting salary; making hiring graduates a great option for companies with a smaller budget for recruitment.
Employing staff who are enthusiastic and brimming with new ideas can often help to push and motivate existing staff. Employers will often find that hiring a graduate will help the development of their entire team; providing healthy competition between colleagues.
As well as often being more advanced when it comes to technology, graduates can offer a new perspective on potentially outdated processes within your business. If your company has never thought to hire a graduate before; they might be the wave of innovation your business could benefit from!
After years of studying at university, graduates have mastered self-learning and working independently. Graduates often choose jobs over graduate schemes because of the responsibility and autonomy they offer; so you can expect a graduate hire to join your team armed with fresh ideas and initiative.