Exclusive to Vanrath
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is wanting to advance into their first engineering manager post and is presently technically leading a team. You will work on a team of 2-5 mid/senior engineers, you will contribute to the wider picture around architecture, test coverage, along with shipping code into production.
- Up to £80,000
- 100% Remote
- 15% Bonus
- 19% Pension (8% personal contribution)
- 25 Days Plus Stats
- Salary Sacrifice
- Full Insurance Suite
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and designers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Lead code reviews, pair programming, and knowledge sharing activities with other team members.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in React.js and TypeScript, and apply them to enhance our client's products and services.
- Develop, test, and maintain scalable and efficient web applications using React.js and TypeScript.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience leading teams from a technical and management perspective
- At least 6 years of professional experience in React.js and TypeScript.
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently.
Recent Google Review:
"I had a very positive experience working with Ben at Vanrath. He went way beyond my expectations and his diligence pulled through for me. Well done Ben."