Senior Front end Developer ( React) (Fintech/Payments) 100% remote role
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a fast growing US FDI
Our client is simply unique - They're well-funded, have an awesome team, marketing leading products & a great product-market fit. They also have all the benefits you'd expect from a well funded US tech champion.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in our clients exciting growth story as they continue to build the next generation of capabilities in the payment processing space. With a team of around 80 already on board in Northern Ireland our client have plans to add significantly in 2022.
A bit about our client:
Our client drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Headquartered in Chicago and founded in 2003, our client have serviced over 30,000 clients and have processed over $10 billion in annual card volume. Here you will be joining a team of industry leaders with over 200 years of payments industry experience who believe in outcomes over outputs, looking for curious, driven and pragmatic individuals to continue and drive forward their vision as trusted advisers and recognised experts in payments.
Help our client transform their existing suite of apps into a modern experience that will delight their customers,
You will leverage modern tools and frameworks including Typescript and React, working with their User Experience team to design and build data rich portals. In addition, you will help build and support a reusable component library to help realise their design system.
As part of a dynamic and exciting development centre,the successful candidate will engage with a variety of languages, frameworks, libraries, and services, while utilising state-of-the-art software techniques, including Behavioural Driven Development, and CI/CD.
The role is responsible for working in a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many. Our clients working environment empowers software engineers and lets them focus on the technical challenges of solving problems, rather than dealing with bureaucracy or inefficient processes.
- 8-10 years in a Software Engineering position.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in front-end product development.
- Experience with HTML and CSS, including one of SASS, LESS, SCSS.
- Experience with front-end build tools (e.g. NPM / Yarn, Babel, Webpack, Gulp etc).
- Strong design sense, with experience translating prototypes to pixel perfect, responsive user interfaces.
- Experience with one or more modern web frameworks (React, Vue, Angular), and solid understanding of optimising front end applications for minimal load times.
- Experience working with REST APIs and OAuth2 / OIDC.
- Salary up to £100k + 10% bonus (flexible for the right candidate)
- Excellent work-life balance / flexible working patterns
To find out more information on the role advertised, please call Phil Gamble directly or send in your CV via the link below.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…