A well-known Public Sector organisation based in Belfast are recruiting a Senior Finance Officer to join their team on an interim basis. If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, please apply for more information.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Comfortable working environment
A leading Public Sector organisation is currently recruiting a Senior Finance Officer to join their team on an interim basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and who provide an essential service throughout Northern Ireland.
Key responsibilities are listed below.
- Ensure that invoices and payments are processed in accordance
- To be responsible for assisting in the efficient and effective provision of a comprehensive financial function within the organisation.
- To carry out financial management and accounting tasks in accordance with procedures established in the finance team in order to meet the requirements of standing orders, financial regulations and other corporate standards.
- Any other financial duties that may be required.
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of two years work experience in a financial role within an office setting.
- Mathematics & English Language and /or Literature (grades A* - C) at GCSE level
- Experience working with budgets and cash flow projections.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.