Are you a part-Qualified Accountant who is looking to join a well-known Third Sector business? This is an opportunity to join as a Senior Finance Officer and make an impact within the organisation.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £32,234 - £35,745
- Remote working, within a continual flexibility for future working arrangements
- Supportive working environment
VANRATH are currently working with a leading Third Sector business based in Belfast who require a Senior Finance Officer to join them. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who provide an important service to local communities.
The Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of financial and management accounting services. To be considered for this role, it is essential to be a Part-Qualified Accountant with experience of supervising a small team.
Remote working is available for this role.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in an Accounts Assistant/Finance Officer role:
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in budget preparation
- Knowledge of integrated accounts packages
- Strong communication skills
As a Senior Finance Officer you will:
- Assist in the preparation of financial projects, budgets and cashflows
- Preparing annual revenue and capital budget models
- Monitoring financial progress against targets
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Assist in day to day supervision of finance function
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.