Senior Finance Manager (c£50,000)
VANRATH are delighted to be working exclusively with a market leader the manufacturing sector, who's Northern Irish office is based just outside of Belfast City Centre. Our client are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to manage a small team of 4 members of staff, where you will work immediately beneath the Company Financial Controller.
- To look after our management and financial accounting, business partnering and reporting.
- Planning and production of forecasting cycles, monthly management accounts and statutory accounts.
- Coordinating the annual financial audit.
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders on a regular basis.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant
- Track record of leading high performing accounting teams
- Analytical and methodical approach
- Personable - engage with senior stakeholders.
- Drive quality and oversee improvements in teams.
Circa £50,000 plus bonus.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence.