VANRATH are working with a fantastic Global Sports organisation in helping recruit for a Senior Finance Manager to work closely with the Financial Director in helping drive the business forward as it embarks on an exciting growth strategy.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- Flexible / hybrid working
- 24 days holiday plus stat
- Full medical
- Amazing well known product and brand discounts
- Matched pension up to 10%
About your next employer
Our client is a huge global player in the Sports Industry. Traditionally a UK and Ireland business, they have just made three exciting acquisitions across the globe and have huge growth plans in the coming years. Locally their brand is very well known and their software is being used to transform the sports market. Our client offers fantastic work life balance and this is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate.
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel
- Data consolidation systems experience
- Comfortable in statutory reporting
- Strong ERP exposure - SAP would be desirable.
- Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP also key
What you'll do
Reporting to the Finance Director, your duties will include;
- Consolidation and compilation of data into monthly P&L / BS format
- Compilation of required data for regular budgeting / forecasting based on previous and expected performance, including expected improvements and timely submission in multiple currencies.
- Management of loading process of Estimates/Budgets into system.
- Balance sheet management for multiple entities in different currencies / jurisdictions and overseeing the intercompany process. Reporting on cash balances, working capital movements and taxation estimates / computation reconciliations.
- Business unit P&L and management responsibility including mentoring and coaching of junior staff, outlining, and improving processes and creating / developing new KPIs.
APPLY TODAY - contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.