VanRath are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager for a well-established, innovative industry-leader. Operating internationally within the technology sector, this is an exciting & progressive role for a strategic, experienced finance leader.
This is a key role within the Finance Team with responsibility for delivering strategy & plans for growth. You will help shape and steer the direction of the business by managing people, finances, shared services and buildings as well as overseeing our regulatory and compliance obligations.
You will be the trusted advisor to a Senior Leader with a need to lead, challenge and drive insight and add P&L value in order to underpin ambitious Medium Term Plans. You will provide insightful forecasting and reporting which will prove crucial in supporting profitable growth.
This role will suit a candidate who is experienced partnering with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation, has experience driving organisational change and most importantly is willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved.
- Business Partner to a Senior Leader(s)
- Lead a Finance Team, ensuring clear accountabilities are set and priorities are aligned
- Play a key leadership role in setting and shaping the future strategic direction of the business
- Play a lead role in ensuring the right investment decisions are made across the business, ensuring the decision and impacts are clearly understood
- Own the transformation agenda ensuring the cost base is optimised
- Own and provide a clear direction on CAPEX envelope on the investment agenda depending on the business needs and financial envelopes available
- Own and apply a clear approach to pay-plan across the business to drive the best sales outcome
- Lead the preparation of key reports to contribute to full Group and Business Unit reporting
- Partner with the Senior Leader to ensure all business activities are carried out in accordance with local legislative requirements and enhance and protect the business for now and in future
The Ideal Person:
- Extensive leadership and stakeholder experience working with a large matrix environment
- Proven record of driving continuous improvement and inspiring your people to embrace change.
- Strong communicator.
- Independent worker who is proactive and results-driven.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with significant PQE
- Experience of working with Commercial Teams to deliver the unit financials
- Ability to interpret financials into meaningful insight to accurately inform decision making
- Demonstrate an exceptionally high level of analytical capability
- Able to create a clear vision for delivering against key metrics
The Ideal Person:
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 15% on target bonus
- Generous car allowance
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Share Plans
- Flexible working arrangements
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.