Are you interested in playing a key role in scaling the finance and accounting operations to support business growth? VANRATH are working with an exciting client within the specialist technology sector.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary around £80k
- Performance bonus up to 15%
- Flexible/agile working
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits
Our client is a globally operating company and is an analyst-recognised, cybersecurity leader who is championing the fight to secure data and applications.
This award-winning cybersecurity technology business delivers solutions, products and resources across all industries including retail, financial services, healthcare & government.
As the Senior Accounting Manager, you'll play a key role in scaling the finance and accounting operations to support the business growth. Reporting directly to the Assistant Controller, this role will oversee the accounting operations globally.
- Lead all aspects of corporate accounting. Areas of responsibility will initially include overseeing the international accounting team's monthly, quarterly and annual close activities across EMEA and APAC, review the general ledger accounting activities in NetSuite and US accounting activities.
- Manage local and statutory compliance of all international entities, including but not limited to maintaining books under local accounting standards, preparing annual statutory reporting, completing VAT filings and facilitating statutory audits.
- Participate and support the US GAAP annual audits
- Drive and implement process improvements, including SOX compliance
- Collaborate with leadership across the company to provide timely reporting to assist in strategic initiatives and key decision processes including partnering with FP&A, Technical Accounting, Legal and other cross-functional teams to develop, support, and improve the systems, policies, and procedures necessary to drive efficiency and provide meaningful financial data.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA certification (or an Equivalent certification)
- 8+ years of accounting experience and minimum 6 years of operational accounting experience in the multinational tech industry.
- Experience with NetSuite and Blackline preferred.
- Manage team across various time zones in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid technical knowledge of GAAP / SEC accounting and reporting requirements
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.