VANRATH are working with a global FMCG business in Dungannon in helping recruit for a Senior Finance Manager to join the leadership team in this hugely important role.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary 60k
- 7k car allowance
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts
About your next employer
Our client is a leading European FMCG business that is hugely passionate about their employees and provides fantastic career development.
- Qualified accountant or exceptionally qualified by experience accountant with excellent technical skills
- Strong planning, interpersonal and diplomacy skills, motivated to deliver a responsive, proactive service.
- Excellent and advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage workload effectively.
- Experience of ERP systems.
- Innovative, decisive and resourceful in problem solving.
- Able to command respect and influence at a senior level
- Be an effective team player.
- High degree of commercial aptitude and acumen.
What you'll do
Working closely with the Senior leadership team, main duties will be
- To lead and be part of a team who provide a comprehensive and effective management accounting service to the Dungannon leadership team.
- For this site and its associated transactions to ensure robust financial control, reliable performance measurement and proactive decision-support for business improvement opportunities.
- To identify and implement improvements in the effectiveness of people, systems & processes, profit, working capital & cash and financial control.
APPLY TODAY - contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.