VANRATH are delighted to have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Manager to look after a UK based financial accounting team as well as partnering with senior operational leads on key contracts and projects.
The Senior Finance Manager will be the trusted advisor to the Manager Director with a need to lead, challenge, drive insight and add P&L value in order to underpin ambitious strategic plans. The team has a broad stakeholder base which requires concise and timely interaction to drive maximum value for the business and customers. Further details of the roles are available on request.
- Business Partner the Managing Director
- To lead a finance team of 14, ensuring clear accountabilities are set and priorities are aligned
- Play a key leadership role in setting and shaping the future strategic direction of the business, ensuring they provide financial leadership in the translation of strategy into practical solutions and day-to-day working practices
- Play the lead role in ensuring the right investment decisions are made across the business, ensuring that the decisions and impacts are clearly understood
- Own the transformation agenda ensuring the cost base is optimised
- Provide a clear direction and own the CAPEX envelope on the investment agenda depending on the business needs and financial envelopes available
- Own and apply a clear approach to pay-plan across the business to drive the best sales outcome
- Lead preparation of key reports to contribute to full Group reporting
- Lead and partner, to ensure all business activities are carried out in accordance with, and in the spirit of, local legislative requirements, and enhance and protect the business for now and the future
Experience & Qualifications:
- Significant Leadership and stakeholder experience, working within highly matrixed environments.
- Experience of working with Commercial teams to deliver the unit financials
- Ability to interpret financials into meaningful insight, to inform decision making.
- Be willing to voice an opinion. Must be able to create a clear vision, delivering against key metrics
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of analytical capability
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA)
The role will require occasional travel within the UK but will additionally offer flexible/agile working.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 15% on target bonus
- £5,500 car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Family private medical insurance
- Share Plan
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.