Have you 5 years+ PQE with a desire to drive change management and efficiency across key Business Partnering processes? This hugely commercial role offers the right candidate a fantastic package with flexible working to really make an impact
- SALARY £45-£55k
- HYBRID WORKING ( 2-3 days city centre )
- Huge career progression
- Pension (Company contributes 9% of the salary up to £50k once the Employee contributes minimum of 3%). If the Employee does not wish to contribute, company will contribute 6%.
- Life assurance (3 times salary to next of kin (single member) or 10 times salary (members with dependents)
- Income continuance insurance for long term illness, giving you peace of mind in case of long-term illness
- Financial support for relevant further study or professional qualifications
- Employee assistance programme - free, confidential and independent advice, support and assistance on matters concerning your work or personal life
- Free access to onsite gym.
- Digital doctor.
Our client is a market leader in Financial Services that places huge value on developing and rewarding their staff. A truly outstanding team with a fantastic culture. Reporting to the Director, you will gain experience in a number of areas including financial control, regulatory reporting and change management, as well as taking the lead on a number of key projects to implement improvements across processes
- Driving the Business partnering process ensuring delivery of key management information to various stakeholders.
- Responsible for the Financial Planning and Advisory process to include accurate forecasting and cost analysis.
- Responsible for reviewing all regulatory returns, horizon scanning for new developments and implementing changes.
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement of internal controls, processes and financial systems, and ensuring processes and controls are adhered to.
- Lead the Business teams through implementation, monitoring and ongoing automation and improvement of the Finance system processes to meet business needs and new developments in an effective and efficient manner.
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years post qualified experience
- Highly proficient data analytical and advanced Excel, Word capability and PowerPoint
- Financial services experience is desirable.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence or apply via the link below.