VANRATH are assisting an award-winning, world class Fit-Out Contractor based in Antrim, for a Senior Estimator.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a dynamic and successful company where you can make a difference. You will have the opportunity to be involved in prestigious and exciting projects and can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Competitive Salary
- Additional holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards
- Employee wellness programme
The Ideal Person
- A proven track record in estimating fit-out projects.
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Good management skills
- A proactive and organised approach with the ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Excellent IT skills including experience in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Experience using Conquest or similar estimating software packages is preferable.
- Proactive involvement in establishing the Bid Strategy to win assigned tenders.
- Bid manage assigned tenders to ensure a robust tender is produced to meet tender deliverables and timescale.
- Manage estimating support staff assigned to the tender.
- Proactive engagement of Senior Management Team during tender process from start up to adjudication meetings.
- Preparation of enquiry and tender documents.
- Sourcing and assessing supplier and subcontract quotations.
- Preparation of accurate Bills of Quantities from drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes
- The preparation of an analytical estimate from first principles and where necessary as a check against subcontract quotations.
- Calculation of site management and preliminary costs.
- Participation in final negotiations.
- Post tender and post contract discussions and cost considerations including evaluation of the contract.
To find out more information on the role advertised, please call Mark O'Hare directly or send in your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org.