Senior DevOps Engineer (90k)
If you are an experience Senior DevOps Engineer (fully remote) with a strong Azure background then this is an exciting role as the company is right at the beginning of the journey.
The salary for this Senior DevOps Engineer role would be around the 90k mark depending on experience, fully remote and flexible holidays amongst other great benefits.
The company is a global payments company that have been really going from strength to strength over the last few years and continue to do so. They have a number of large datacentres and they have decided that they are going to move their infrastructure over to Azure cloud and they are looking for an experience Azure DevOps candidate to help them along the journey.
The Ideal Person
· 5+ Years DevOps experience ideally working with Azure
- Strong knowledge of designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines.
· Strong experience with infrastructure as code.
- As a player-coach, establish, scale, lead, and mentor Team Members towards our DevOps pursuits.
- Provide DevOps Tools and CI/CD expertise to software development teams across the enterprise.
- Help build a reusable standard CI/CD pipeline model with built-in quality gates, security, and cutting-edge tools and automation.
- Drive process automation focused on eliminating manual steps in application build and deployment, integrating compliance and quality gates in the process.
- Lead discussion and guide technical teams regarding operational, technical, and procedural best practices.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other DevOps job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence. Feel free to connect and reach out to me directly on LinkedIn.