Up to 90K
VANRATH are working with a Canadian based Insurance Broker on their recruitment for a Senior Software Developer.
Our client is wanting to tap into the local tech talent in Northern Ireland and are prepared to let employees work fully remote on UK time. Giving you the autonomy to manage your time accordingly with tasks given.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced developer who will be part of a team that will create a revolutionary product for the Insurance industry!
You will be part of a scrum team with other creative developers, product owners and DevOps engineers.
In a typical work week, you would :
- Develop PWAs in WebAssembly (Blazor!).
- Develop APIs in .Net 5.
- Be an active participant in the scrum team, through grooming, planning, scrums, reviews and retrospectives.
- Provide Level 2 and Outage Incident support to our users on a rotation basis - everyone takes a turn.
What you bring.
- 3+ years experience developing applications in C#.
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment.
- Excellent collaborative and problem-solving aptitude.
Not required but nice to have.
- Experience in Insurance or Financial Services industries.
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour DrivenDevelopment (BDD) or Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in a production environment.
- Front-end development experience (React, Blazor, Angular) in collaboration with UI/UX designers.
To discuss this role in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW or contact Michael Magee at VANRATH