Senior Developer (£75-80k relevant to experience)
Salary & benefits
- £75-80k salary with 10% bonus
- Fully remote working
- Vacation and additional personal leave
- Pension matching contribution
- Full group benefits (50% paid by company)
- Work from home and set your own schedule flexibility
The ideal person
- Knowledge in developing applications in C# and .NET
- Working knowledge in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Experience in insurance or financial services industries
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Front-end development experience (React, Blazor, Angular)
- To create ground-breaking products for the insurance business, the candidate will collaborate in a scrum team with other inventive developers, product owners, and DevOps engineers.
- They will take a proactive part in the planning, reviews, and retrospectives of the scrum team.
- They will use WebAssembly to produce PWAs (Blazor).
- Develop APIs in .NET 5
VANRATH is delighted to partner with a group that strives to set the bar for establishing links with the local community and achieving its goals. They aren't afraid to push the envelope since they always take their co-workers' perspectives into account, which encourages creativity. Their organisational structure, strategy, and decision-making areas are clearly defined. They have a goal in mind, and it is obvious that their efforts are having the desired result.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on Linkedin in the strictest confidence.