Job Reference: JSSDE210323
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 per annum + benefits
Senior Design Engineer
Are you an experienced DesignEngineer looking for a Senior level position? Interested in a great career opportunity with a expanding manufacturing business?
VANRATH are recruiting a SeniorDesign Engineer to take a lead role in the delivery of innovative design solutions for new concepts & customisation of existing products for an international customer base.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of harvesting machinery and equipment, supplying the FMCG industry with full service, bespoke solutions from conception, design through to completion and install. A family run business with over 40 years of experience at the helm, they continue to grow their reputation and expand their customer base across the UK, Europe and even North America.
You'll be taking a lead role within the company, responsible for the design phase of projects and ensuring adherence to design throughout manufacture. Particular attention is paid to the customer experience, with pride taken in ensuring installations and early running of machinery is overseen by a team of the company's engineers.
£38,000 - £43,000 per annum
* Prepare all necessary documents, such as specifications, mechanical drawings, and reports.
* Liaise with outside vendors to deliver bespoke engineering solution, that meet expectations and are fit for purpose.
* Take a lead role within the design team, working closely with other engineers of all departments to offer insight and expertise
* Assist with production investigating, troubleshooting, and resolution of build and test issues.
* Support statement of work and bids for new customer requests.
* Be available to travel to site installs for customers as required, assisting with direction, instruction and familiarisation.
* Provide input to root cause analysis and proposed solutions.
The Ideal Person:
Degree or equivalent in Engineering related field.
5 Years experience within a design engineering environment.
Previous experience in Senior level role will be an advantage.
Experience in FMCG will be an advantage.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250