What you'll do:
- Programming primarily in Python using Jupyter notebooks and Python data science libraries (Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, NLTK, Gensim, BERT, etc.);
- Developing text classification models using supervised and unsupervised machine learning;
- Developing topic models using LDA/LSI/NMF and similar approaches;
- Developing Named Entity Recognition models;
- Developing extractive and abstractive text summarisation models;
- Participate in planning feasibility assessment, proof of concepting and reporting phases;
- Iterative development, validation and testing phases;
- Brainstorming and discussions with lead data scientists, data engineers and product managers.
- Successful completion of studies in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 2 Years or more of programming experience;
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience using data science libraries such as Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, SciKit Learn, and similar;
- AWS experience ideal but not essential
- Experience in development, validation and testing of Python functions using pytest or similar library
- Experience with text classification, topic modelling, text summarisation or other text related model design, development, validation and optimisation;
- Ability to solve real-world problems with independent research while being able to work in a team.
- Advanced knowledge in supervised and unsupervised machine learning in NLP;
- Experiences in independent design and development of NLP methodologies;
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
Finding the 'right' job can be somewhat difficult. Vanrath made the process exceptionally easy for me. I worked with Gary and found him to be professional and efficient. After a few conversations he understood exactly what I was looking for and soon the process I was dreading transformed to be both easy and enjoyable. My experience was solely down to the service provided by Gary. If you're on the hunt for a new role or a career change of some sort; I would highly recommend Vanrath