Data Manager- BAND 8A - HSCNI
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Data Analyst one of our large HSCNI clients. You will be joining at a time some extremely important projects improving all areas of the Health Service with use of data analysis. There is real scope for someone to build on relevant experience with a HSCNI organisation.
This role will run initially for a minimum of 6 months, with high chance of long-term extension and opportunities for progression. As it is highly likely this role will be extended and should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI, if this is of interest.
- £47K + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Data Analysis, or related;
- Strong working experience in data analytics
- Experience using software such as Power BI or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of SQL / VBA / Access databases
- Prince 2 qualification
- Management experience
- Understanding of Payroll Systems highly advantageous!
You will be the lead responsibility for the development and delivery of a range of continuous improvement projects involving data, systems, and process automation
- Produce, as required, reports to assist decision making or to explain to others the rationale behind decisions
- Lead in the analysis of monitoring, audit and performance management reports to enable effective management
- Develop data and evaluation reports as required
- Quality check reports and dashboards
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data Analyst or Scientific roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250