Senior Data Analyst
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Data Analyst for a large Health Service organisation, this role will run initially for 6 months (with likely extension). Reporting into the Head of Service, this is a full time post 37.5 hours per week. It is going to require someone with demonstrable experience in Business Intelligence, Data Assurance, Data Quality, Data Analytics, Reporting, Process Automation.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations provide sector and competitor bench marking
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree/HND in ICT or related discipline with 3 years relevant experience in an IT environment OR 5 years relevant experience in an IT environment.
- Ability to gain user requirements and suggest solutions at a level of detail that the recipient can understand. This ranges from an individual level to giving presentations to large groups of multidisciplinary stakeholders where intricate and/or technical information has to be explained to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to produce and review complex technical documentation e.g. system specifications, technical reports, data flow diagrams, new business models.
- Ability to source, define and manage requirements e.g. engagement with users and stakeholders to gather business requirements and determine prioritisation
- Ability to analyse complex data and present results in an appropriate manner;
- Definition of test conditions and analysis and reporting of test activities and results
- Identification of opportunities to optimise services and processes
BAND 8A (HSCNI pay scale), + holiday pay + pension.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract Data Analyst roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley, Ross Stevenson, or Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.