In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £45,000- £50,000 basic salary depending on experience. In addition to this the role also comes with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank 11 holidays + option to buy more
- 10% Bonus
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Subsidised gym membership
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading utilities firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Senior Cyber Security Specialist.
The Ideal Person
- Experience in developing or maintaining Cyber security policies, processes, procedures or standards.
- Security Operations technology experience in three of the following e.g. Vulnerability Patch Management, Firewalls, Web/Email Filtering, VPN's, Encryption, Anti-Virus, Mobile Device Management, 2-Factor Authentication, SIEM, Active Directory/Group Policy, Other.
- Solid understanding of Secure Web App principles e.g. OWASP Top 10 or SANs 25.
- Experience in evaluating risk to interpret Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Test Results using CSS calculator but also an understanding of risk from an organisational perspective.
- Understanding or experience of Network infrastructure and protocols e.g. DMZ, Cloud, TCP/IP etc.
- Knowledge of Risk Management concepts and principles e.g. inherent, residual, impact, likelihood.
- Experience of assessing Cyber Security incidents and impact to business / technology operations
- Solid understanding of Cyber Security threats and trends along with how they can be mitigated.
- Assisting in the maintenance of the company's Information Security Management System.
- Participating in the development of the company's Cyber Security Roadmap.
- Design and contribute to comprehensive Threat assessments on a Product or System Level.
- Contributing to Cyber Security process innovation and streamlining
- Managing the company's penetration testing and remediation programme via our 3rd party security consultants
- Assisting in Vulnerability Patch Management of the company's network / technology stack - reviewing the results of vulnerability scans,
- prioritising vulnerabilities found and ensuring that high and medium priority vulnerabilities are remediated by relevant support teams.
- Supporting the company's Cyber Security Education Awareness programme.
- Supporting in regular Cyber Security Risk Assessments and Audits.
- Managing regular Cyber Security reviews for user access management.
- Providing best practice advice and guidance on Cyber Security matters to members of the company.
- Support the investigating of potential Cyber Security incidents.
- Liaise with the company's 3rd Party Security consultants and manage service provider for advice and guidance.
- Participation in the following internal forums: Cyber Security, Network Ops, Data Protection
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org